Cutting edge, innovative, next-generation, user-friendly, responsive, mobile - these are all words used to describe the website of the future. At SRJC we train you to be a leader in this new frontier.
Upon completion of the Web Fundamentals certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand and use HTML elements including links, images, tables, forms, spans and divs, as well as new HTML elements like section, article, nav, footer, and more.
- Utilize Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control the look and placement of elements.
- Define the purpose and features of different types of social media.
- Create and maintain blogs and wikis.
- Work collaboratively to develop goals, storylines, work schedules, and strategic briefs for clients. Create websites and multimedia content for clients.
E-mail the certificate coordinator for further information.
|Web Fundamentals Certification Coursework|
|Course #||Course Name||Units||Delivery|
|first semester course of study||6.0||Classroom||Online|
|CS 50A||Web Development 1||3.0||X||X|
|CS 57.11||Introduction to Social Media||3.0||X|
|second semester course of study||3.0|
|CS 50B||Web Development 2||3.0||X|
|third semester course of study||7.0|
|CS 50.32||Web/ and Digital Media Projects||4.0||X||X|